- Turning BSS agility into business ability 15 April 2014 | 2:48 pm
- Carta Blanco: NFV at Telefónica 15 April 2014 | 10:50 am
- Mozilla appoints Chris Beard as interim CEO 15 April 2014 | 10:11 am
- Mobiltel extends 900/1800MHz spectrum licence 15 April 2014 | 10:05 am
- Vodafone NL to deploy IPTV solution from Entone 15 April 2014 | 9:49 am
DELIVERING & MONETISING NEXT GENERATION CONNECTED CAR SERVICES FOR THE LTE WORLD
- About Connected Cars
- Key Themes for Debate
- Access the Connected Cars Community
- Speak at Connected Cars 2014
After a brilliant inaugural event, Connected Cars 2014 returns to the Amsterdam RAI, Netherlands on the 24 & 25 June 2014, co-locating again with the LTE World Summit to bring together over 3,000 attendees, 125 exhibitors and 250 speakers!
Looking at the fast developing connected car market from the car manufacturer’s point of view, the 2014 event will again unite the leading car manufacturers, forward thinking connectivity players, app developers, content providers, insurers, leasing companies and all of their technology partners at this Connected Cars – LTE World Summit show! Making up this Super Show, will also be the Video over LTE event, co-locating with Connected Cars and LTE World Summit to bring even more content and OTT playersto the in car entertainment discussion.
After hearing very insightful presentations at 2013’s event from key players including KIA, Daimler, Renault, Ford Europe, Fiat, Panasonic Automotive, Car Connectivity Consortium, HERE, AudioTeka, BBC, Orange Business Services, Telefónica, TNO, The Linux Foundation, Audible, we look forward to taking the high level content forward.
>> View the 2013 Connected Cars brochure
>> Check the 2013 Connected Cars speaker line-up
Find Out About the Next Big Thing in Connected Cars!
Connected Cars is the only trade event to focus on cross-industry collaboration between OEM executives and LTE connectivity market players. Identifying how to meet the challenges presented by increased consumer connectivity demands with business models and strategies that meet expectations, the 2014 agenda will answer the questions which have the potential to challenge ROI, including:
- How can LTE take the connected car beyond simple crash notifications and remote diagnostics, as LTE Cars become mass market in 2014?
- What is important to the consumer when it comes to the LTE car? The product or the connectivity?
- Which business models are making money? Which automakers have discovered how to successfully make money from the connected car and its data?
- Does tethering still have a place in the market? Hear what Ford, Kia and Mazda think!
- How can the car manufacturer make their headset the best? Looking at the security it requires and the app developers they want to work with!
- How can tablets and smartphones be incorporated into the driving and passenger entertainment experience?
- Why are WiFi Hotspots so important to the manufacturer’s future offerings?
- What are the revenue generating units? Can eCall become a platform that can be monetised?
- Self-Driving Cars– where does the car manufacturer see them going, are they just for differentiation?
- Insurers and lease companies…what is in it for them? How are they utilising the data from the connected car to bring benefits to their consumers and profit streams?
>> Check the 2013 Connected Cars speaker line-up
We offer a wide variety of standard sponsorship packages designed to meet your objectives. These range from keynote Platinum sponsorship to hospitality-based packages and exhibition stands. Our consultative approach also allows more specific tailor made packeges to be designed to meet your precise needs and budget. For More information on sponsorship and exhibition packages, please contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 207 017 6446
Shape the Connected Cars 2014 agenda
We are currently conducting research to identify the latest business models, monetisable services, technologies and strategies that need to be addressed at Connected Cars 2014 in June.
If you would like to highlight the latest exciting technology, strategy or service that is monetising the connected car, now is the time to submit your proposal to stand in front of the industry and deliver a dynamic presentation this November.
Are you keen to speak at Connected Cars 2014?
Please send your speaking proposal to Lucy Ashton below.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Lucy Ashton, Conference Manager, Connected Car Event Series
Tel: +44(0) 20 7017 6089
Good event for automotive market analysis.Principal Sales Consultant, Oracle
It was the first time for me and I am thrilled regarding the opportunities to meet interesting people with LTE and connected vehicles in their minds.Pre-development engineer, Audi AG
The event was very helpful to exchange ideas and understand to cross interactions between service providers and OEMs.HD Engine Calibration & Control Engineer, Ford Otosan
Good opportunity to be informed on latest news from different kind of companies.Mitsubishi Motor R&D Europe GmbH
First class contents delivered by diverse industry representativePartner, ITB Services Ltd
Good update on market changes and useful networking opportunities.Sales Director – Automotive, Mobica
A great event for networking and developing contacts.Director of Embedded Solutions, The Linux Foundation