- Reaching the Future Network State – Expanding the Broadband Opportunity | Thursday 11th December 2014 at 4pm UK time 20 November 2014 | 3:49 pm
- Unlocking new data revenues with real-time contextual offers | Wednesday 10th December 2014 at 3pm UK time 20 November 2014 | 3:45 pm
- Telcos urged to innovate data tariffs to counter OTT threat 20 November 2014 | 2:42 pm
- Qualcomm unveils Cat 10 LTE modem, announces server move 20 November 2014 | 12:12 pm
- Sprint to take its time over VoLTE 19 November 2014 | 4:11 pm
BUSINESS MODELS AND TECHNOLOGIES TO MAXIMISE REVENUES FROM CONNECTED CARS
- About Connected Cars
- 2015 New Features
- Access the Connected Cars Community
- Speak at Connected Cars 2015
**Brought to you by those who run the AppsWorld Series**
With the connected vehicle market in rapid growth, car manufacturers continue to face the biggest challenge of all - how to define a profitable connectivity strategy. Creating a superior business model to capitalise on this growth is essential to stay ahead of the competition.
To help your businesses achieve their goals, Connected Cars ‘15 comes back in its 3rd year with a focus on driving success and ultimately revenue growth in this booming sector. Through case studies, focused workshops and discussion groups the event will help develop and identify new business strategies to make the most of future growth.
The Connected Cars programme has been put together with the input and guidance of 6 industry visionaries from the likes of Audi, Panasonic and Ericsson (and others) – ensuring it is on the mark and up to date for the business needs of the connected cars ecosystem.
With a focus on money making and relationship building, Connected Cars '15 will be the only event in Euope to deliver:
- A STRATEGIC, MONEY MAKING FOCUS ON BUSINESS MODELS: Where should you be investing? How can you create a business model that will maximise revenue and costs savings? Through case studies and interaction with your peers, you will leave with concrete ideas for making your connectivity programme a success
- RELATIONSHIP BUILDING: 10+ hours of networking using mind shares, discussion group formats, hosted lunch tables and speed networking to ensure you leave with valuable relationships to help you build your business
- NEW DISCUSSION GROUP FORMATS: Through frank and focused discussion groups, your challenges will be addressed, information will be shared among peers and lasting relationships will be built
- A LARGER, INTERACTIVE CAR EXHIBITION: Live demonstrations of the latest solutions will ensure you are in touch with of the rapidly changing market
Not one of our sponsorship and exhibition packages are alike. We help our sponsors and exhibitors to not only achieve their aims onsite at the event but also before and after the conference. This ensures your brand has longevity with the attending delegates from your target market.
Following over 3 months of research in the connected vehicle space, we’ve identified the importance of building strong, long lasting relationships in this market and helping prospective or current clients develop the right business model. We have therefore designed some of our packages with this in mind.
For more information please contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 207 017 6446
Shape the Connected Cars 2015 agenda
We are currently conducting research to identify the latest business models, monetisable services, technologies and strategies that need to be addressed at Connected Cars 2015 in June.
If you would like to highlight the latest exciting technology, strategy or service that is monetising the connected car, now is the time to submit your proposal to stand in front of the industry and deliver a dynamic presentation this November.
Are you keen to speak at Connected Cars 2015?
Please send your speaking proposal to Justyna below.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Harry Chapman, Head of Production
Tel: +44(0) 20 7017 4421
Good event for automotive market analysis.Principal Sales Consultant, Oracle
It was the first time for me and I am thrilled regarding the opportunities to meet interesting people with LTE and connected vehicles in their minds.Pre-development engineer, Audi AG
The event was very helpful to exchange ideas and understand to cross interactions between service providers and OEMs.HD Engine Calibration & Control Engineer, Ford Otosan
Good opportunity to be informed on latest news from different kind of companies.Mitsubishi Motor R&D Europe GmbH
First class contents delivered by diverse industry representativePartner, ITB Services Ltd
Good update on market changes and useful networking opportunities.Sales Director – Automotive, Mobica
A great event for networking and developing contacts.Director of Embedded Solutions, The Linux Foundation